Privacy and Data Gathering Policies..
We take your information and data seriously...
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly, which means we do not require you to register or provide information to us to view our site.
EssentialSpirituality only gathers personally identifiable data—such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, contact information, or other information—when you voluntarily submit it. This information is used solely by EssentialSpirituality for internal purposes.
EssentialSpirituality lists are never sold to third parties. We will only share personally identifiable information with third parties when:
- The person submitting the information authorizes us to share it.
- We are required to by law.
This notice applies to all information collected from or submitted to the EssentialSpirituality website located at https://EssentialSpirituality.org/ and all related sub-domains.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
EssentialSpirituality does not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you visit our website. We do recognize the internet service provider of visitors, as well as the domain name or IP address of the server from where you are visiting. This information is used to determine the number of visitors to our site and sources of traffic. The data we collect are totals of those visiting from a domain, not information on individual users.
We cannot recognize the personally identifiable data—such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, contact information, or other information—about our visitors that would allow us to identify the particular visitors to our website.
You do not have to provide any personal information on our website unless you choose to do so. EssentialSpirituality only gathers personal information—such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, contact information, or other information—only when you voluntarily submit it in an online form.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
EssentialSpirituality is the sole owner of any information collected on this site.
The personal information you provide us when using our website or by other means—such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, contact information, or other information—will be kept strictly confidential and used to support your customer relationship with EssentialSpirituality, as well as to notify you of updated information.
If you allow us to, we will use personal information that you submit in an online or offline form to place you on our mailing list for regular updates. If you do not wish to receive such mailings from EssentialSpirituality, you will have the opportunity at any time to request removal from future mailings by contacting us.
EssentialSpirituality strongly adheres to anti-spam practices in its e-mail outreach. All e-mails sent on our list have easy-to-follow unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail, and lists are never shared with any third parties.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to request access to review, update or change the information you have supplied in any way, feel free to contact EssentialSpirituality at any time. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that shows the error. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take steps to verify your identity before providing information or making corrections.
EssentialSpirituality allows you to opt-out of receiving additional information from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive mailings and/or e-mails from EssentialSpirituality you can request removal by sending an email to us with “unsubscribe from mailing list” or “unsubscribe from email list” in the subject line.
This website has links to other websites whose privacy policies may differ from ours. These links are provided for users’ convenience. We will not pass your information along to the linked site.
We make every effort to only link to sites that share our high standards of decency, fairness, and integrity. We try our best to ensure that these links are safe for children and appropriate for our users in general. However, since we cannot guarantee the content of every site to which we are linked, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any linked information. The inclusion of links to other websites is not intended to endorse, recommend, or favor any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on these outside sites. The fact that EssentialSpirituality has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation concerning such site, its owners, or its providers.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. These other sites may collect or solicit personal data or send their cookies to your computer. Please be aware that EssentialSpirituality is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
Our websites use ’cookies’ which are text files placed on your computer when you visit a site which helps us understand how you use our websites. Cookies don’t collect personal data from your computer, only the data created by your browsing. Some cookies remain on your computer after you leave the website; these are called persistent cookies. Others are deleted automatically when you close your browser and others simply expire. We use the following cookies on our websites:
Analytics cookies and advertising cookies set by Google Analytics
We may collect non-person-identifying information relating to your use of our sites via Google Analytics technology. This may include: which pages you see; how long you stay; what you click on our pages; if you visit the website again; which country and city you are browsing from; etc.
This data is collected for monitoring and understanding the effectiveness of our websites. We also collect data relating to the demographics and interests of our users via Google Analytics and cookies set by Google advertising networks. This data is used in aggregated form to help improve the site and EssentialSpirituality’s marketing efforts.
Legal Disclaimers regarding Readings, Recommendations etc
About any readings and suggestions or recommendations made by EssentialSpirituality
- Readings are simply interpretations of your horoscope based on Vedic Astrology (Jyotish), and intuitive judgments through the use of Sufi Spiritual Practices such as Istikhara.
- No claims are made about the accuracy thereof.
- Readings and suggested recommendations do not constitute legally binding advice.
- Readings and suggested recommendations do not constitute professional, legal, medical advice whatsoever, and should not be used as a substitute to professional help.
- All services provided by EssentialSprirituality are for educational, spiritual, informational and entertainment purposes only. EssentialSpirituality does not accept any liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any user or client chooses to take/make based on the reading and recommendations offered.
- Users/clients must be at least 18 years old to solicit any services from EssentialSpirituality. Minors need written consent from guardians sent to EssentialSpirituality. EssentialSpirituality is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from using the spiritual advice available on this site or its content or any that is provided.
- By engaging the services of EssentialSpirituality, you understand that Essential Spirituality does not diagnose illnesses, physical or mental conditions, including pregnancy and death. Essential Spirituality will not be responsible or liable for personal injury or death resulting from the negligence on our behalf, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You understand that Essential Spirituality does not provide professional counsel or career guidance of any sort. Any decisions made are entirely the responsibility of the user/client soliciting such advice.
- You understand that the use of this website is merely for referencing, informational and entertainment purposes, and is not intended to be regarded as professional judgment or advice.
- All references to future outcomes are based on your and other people’s actions or inactions, and due to interpretation of Essential Spirituality’s readings, recommendations and suggestions. There is no guarantee on the accuracy of any services and our readings are not fortune-telling, nor does this website or emails from the website imply or infer as such.
- Essential Spirituality does not represent that our services will meet your requirements, or that they will be timely, secure or error free or that results obtained by using the services will be accurate, complete or current.
- Essential Spirituality on anyone involved with the provision of these services shall not be liable for any damages arising from the inability to use the services or from errors caused by negligence or otherwise. We are not responsible for delays in carrying out our obligations due to factors beyond our control. We hold the right to respond (or not) to queries sent to us and are not bound in any way to respond to these.
- When you sign up for any of EssentialSpirituality’s services, you agree that you do so at your own risk.